East Coast Angling's COVID Safe Message to Guests
The health and safety of our customers and employees is and always has been our highest priority. East Coast Angling has a COVIDSafe Plan in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests. All efforts will be made to provide a clean and hygienic environment to allow our visitors to safely enjoy the activities of fishing and snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef.
- As of 17 December 2021 all East Coast Angling staff will be fully vaccinated.
- As of 17 December 2021 all Guests boarding East Coast Angling vessels will be required to be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination provided.
- Guests are required to check in using our QR Code when they board our vessels.
Proof of vaccination is required for each guest over 16 years of age, to be provided upon booking.
- If proof of vaccination is not provided, East Coast Angling reserves the right to refuse the passenger to board the vessel and no refund would be applicable. We recommend you have travel insurance.
- If you are unwell and have COVID19 symptoms such as fever, respiratory infection or shortness of breath, sore throat and a dry persistent cough, you will be asked not to travel with East Coast Angling and advised to seek medical advice.
- Highly recommend passengers and employees download the COVIDSafe app – enabled, to assist with tracking if required.
- Social distancing advice will be provided on board during the Safety Briefing.
- A hand sanitising station will be provided on the vessels.
- There is enhanced cleaning of the vessels, with a focus on high contact areas.
- Snorkelling equipment provided is thoroughly washed and sanitised twice.
We want to reassure you that all of us at East Coast Angling are fully committed to looking after your wellbeing when you are on board with us.
We look forward to having you join us onboard soon.