BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS SUMMARY
You are entering into a legally binding contract. Below is a summary of your obligations, but this in no way limits the Terms and Conditions which are available below.
By making this booking, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- If you book more than 60 days out, you must pay a deposit of 50% of the total cost. The balance is due no later than 8 weeks prior to the start date.
- If you book less than 60 days out, you must pay the full tour cost upfront.
- We strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance upon making your booking.
- All trip deposits paid are non-refundable once received by Oceanic Network Pty Ltd.
- If a trip is canceled by Oceanic Network Pty Ltd due to unforeseen circumstances, the following will apply:
– Oceanic Network Pty Ltd will issue you a credit note for your deposit, which will be valid for 12 months from your trip date. This credit note can be used towards any ECA trip during this time.
– After 12 months if your trip is still unable to take place due to unforeseen circumstance, ECA will issue you a credit note of 50% less than your original deposit which will be valid for a further 12 months.
– After 24 months your credit will expire.
- Cruising in the open ocean can be a dangerous activity. You need to follow the rules & directions onboard, and we might cancel the tour if you don’t.
- The sea and the weather are unpredictable. Oceanic Network Pty Ltd will be entitled to make changes to your tour if necessary.
- Oceanic Network Pty Ltd will supply all fishing gear, bait and tackle which you will require for the tour, all snorkeling gear including stinger suits, SUP boards and kayaks will be provided.
- You will be responsible for any loss or damage to any equipment caused by negligence, irresponsible behaviour or failure to comply with rules or directions.
- You can supply your own equipment if it is in safe and functioning condition and suitable for the Tour.