The Mothership we are currently using is 80ft MV Savannah. Savannah was designed and constructed in New Zealand with long range cruising in mind. She crossed the Tasman in 2012 and after completing a full refit in July 2014 she now calls the Great Barrier Reef home. This luxury expedition style vessel has a 40,000 litre fuel capacity providing a 10,000 nm range, Savannah will allow you to travel to new destinations each day and will take you to the furtherest most remote reefs that very few have fished. With unparalleled space and stability, Savannah is fitted with a new Gyro stabiliser providing total comfort while in port or offshore and maximum safety in all sea conditions.
Some of the features of this luxury vessel are : Air Conditioning to all cabins, Interior Timbers include Merbau, Teak and Tasmanian Oak, Upstairs saloon features a Bose 535 Home Theatre System and 65inch Samsung TV that is recessed inside the Marble Bar unit, State-of-the-art audio-visual systems throughout the vessel, Satellite television and iPod docking stations in each cabin, Cellular communications facilities, VSAT, 4 toilets onboard including one on the main deck, Full Galley, Dining area, Large lounge area, A spacious aft deck complete with comfortable seating, dining table and BBQ Facilities. 3 x spacious cabins sleeping 3-3-3 with private ensuite’s in 2 of these cabins. 32 inch Samsung Smart LCD TV in each cabin.
- Cabin #1 double, triple or twin bed configuration with ensuite & 32 inch samsung smart lcd tv
- Cabin #2 double, triple or twin bed configuration with ensuite & 32 inch samsung smart lcd tv
- Cabin #3 double, triple or twin bed configuration with shared bathroom & 32 inch samsung smart lcd tv
- Main deck grand saloon with generously sized full galley. Dining area. Large air conditioned lounge area. A spacious aft deck complete with comfortable seating, dining table and bbq facilities. State-of-the-art audio visual systems throughout the vessel. 4 toilets and 4 shower rooms. Air conditioning to all cabins. Satellite television and ipod docking stations in all cabins
- Upper deck partial shaded deck area. Steering position, with hatch access to the mast and top of grp deck head with safety rings and chart table and twin 26” furuno data screens. Passenger forward viewing and seating area. Ship’s office including radios and monitoring information. Walk around portuguese bridge with stairs to fore deckwith unparalleled space and stability, she is fitted with a new gyro stabilizer providing total comfort while in port or offshore and maximum safety in all sea conditions.